PL-PNL-DPAD: Pop N Lock Desk Pad Holder
This is a great example of what we can accomplish for a direct mail product using the exclusive PremiumEdge™ material. This plastic material has the perfect flexibility with the ability to go snap back. The sheet ships flat and the pieces pop out in seconds.
The great feature of this direct mail line we call POP N LOCK™ is that is causes the client to interact with the promotional marketing product. Why send just a flat piece of marketing material when you can send a promotional product that pops out, locks together, is extremely vibrant, can have a custom shape, is printed four color process, can be printed with variable data, ships flat and builds into something!
Four color process printing directly on PremiumEDGE™ plastic gives your art an incomparable vibrancy and crispness. The Pig design shown above is our stock tool. Manufactured in America so your delivery is 15 days from art approval. Optional 5 day rush production available. This product is HR4040 Approved.
- Exclusive PremiumEDGE™ process
- Printed four color process directly on plastic one side (4/0)
- Super gloss dry erase finish
- Proudly made in America
- 15 day delivery from art approval
- Variable data available
- Decoration: Printed four color process on plastic one side (4/0)
- Finish: Super gloss dry erase finish
- Material Thickness: 30 mil
- Dimensions: Stock diecut full sheet 11″ x 4″ Constructed: 3 1/4″ x 4″ x 2″
- Bulk packed
- 500 per box
- 25 lbs
- 12” x 9” x 10”
- FOB: 02763
- Design approval emailed to you 1-2 days after PO is received.
- Once approved we proceed with final production.
- Production takes approximately 15 days from art approval.
- Optional 5 day rush production available.
- Pricing above is (4R)
- Setups charges are $100(R)
- Optional custom tooling $300(Y)
Fresh from the workbench / view all
We designed this custom brochure holder to be interactive and [...]
We created this educational display for traveling Reps to set [...]
Our client wanted us to develop something better then the [...]